There are three ways to apply to EBS London...
- Apply Online
- Apply by Paper Application
- Apply through UCAS (undergraduate and Foundation only)*
...see our complete Step By Step How to Apply page.
* EBS London is a member of UCAS, and students interested in Foundation and undergraduate courses are encouraged to apply through this system.
Applications to the Postgraduate Courses should be made directly to EBS London via the online service, or by completing and returning a paper application form to us via post, fax or email.
For those not wishing to apply online, the following forms can be downloaded and completed before sending to us:
In addition to the online or paper application form, applicants must provide the following supporting documents by post, email or fax:
- Copies of transcripts and certificates from all previous studies, i.e. secondary school and/or university certificates
- Two letters of reference, one of which must be academic, the second can be academic, professional (MBA and Masters applicants) or personal (cannot be from a family member) (please note the letters must be written on letter-headed paper and must be signed)
- If not a native English speaker, proof of English proficiency in the form of an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge Advanced English certificate*
- A 300-500 word personal statement giving the reasons for applying to the chosen course at EBS London (Not applicable to Luxury Brand Management applicants)
- A 700 word personal statement that details how you will benefit and contribute to the programme, demonstrating an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, and indicates an area of interest for your final project (Luxury Brand Management applicants only)
- A CV/resume (postgraduate and MBA applicants only)
- A copy of the passport photograph page
- 2 passport sized photographs (Please click this link for information on how to send photographs)
Please note all documents you send us automatically become the property of Regent's College London and will not be returned to you. If you do not wish to send original documents, you can provide us with photocopies. All originals can be presented in person.
*This requirement may be waived if the last three years of the student's education were in English.
Please send your completed application form and supporting documents to:
London NW1 4NS